Welcoming Baby Number Two - East Dulwich, 24th November

Suze Cook

Calling all second time bumps? If you are pregnant with your second child then we are excited to tell you that The Neo Practice?s Welcoming Baby Number Two Course is coming to The Vale Practice.

Potty training, when to move to a big bed, do I need a double buggy, how do I manage with a toddler and a new baby, when will I sleep, how do I avoid/manage sibling rivalry? What have I forgotten to get or prepare for this 2nd baby? The Neo Practice's midwife will cover all this and more!

This one day workshop will run on Sunday, 24th November from 10am - 5pm. The course has been developed by The Neo Practice parenting experts and with input from lots of second time parents. You'll get expert advice on managing life with a newborn and a toddler, managing sibling rivalry, preparing your older child for the big changes ahead as well as a refresher on birth and looking after a newborn. You will also have the opportunity to meet lovely local second time parents-to-be. For more information and bookings, please visit www.theneopractice.com or email [email protected]. If you sign up to Neo Membership online then you will automatically receive 10% off course prices. Hope you can join us.