Second time mum / spring babies 2014

esme

Hello all,

I'm expecting my second on 2 Feb too -- so not quite Spring, but heading in that general direction ...

My son will be close to three by that stage, so interested (actually, nervous!) to see how the transition goes! Also keen to meet up with others at some stage :)

Hi all, I have a 17 month old boy with number two due in March also. I would be keen to meet some second time mums with new ones on the way, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Hope everyone is feeling good. I.m finding its a whole different ball game second time around with a toddler on the go.

Congratulations! Thought you might like to know I am starting a new prenatal yoga class on Wednesday mornings from next week, 25 September 9:30 - 11 am, Goose Green Clinic, 59 East Dulwich Road SE22. Could be ideal for second (or more!) time mums with older children at nursery and/or school. Stretch, breathe, relax and energise - 90 minutes of pure 'me time'! More information on my website: www.michelemyoga.com.

Congrats to all, would love to meet up!

Despite being a born and bred Londoner living in the area all my life, found 1st time round quite isolating and lonely.

So have made a promise to myself to get out and about bit more with bubba number 2!

Good luck to all x

Hi all. Congrats to everyone. I am pregnant with my 2nd child due in march.. My son will be 2.5 then so it will be interesting!! I'm away in turkey on holidays at the moment so will catch up when I am back, would love to meet up!! I was dreadfully sick with my son for the whole time but have been fine with this one so far so fingers crossed it stays that way!! Xx

• 1 month later...

Hello and congrats to all,

I am due with Number 2 in the first week of Feb 2014 and am already in possession of a lovely non-stop nearly-4yo girl. Will be moving to ED just before Christmas and would love to meet some local Mums-to-be, esp as have not booked any sort of NCT or ante-natal prep this time round (so hard to find the time!) Am def up for any meet ups. A xx

So.. Anyone up for a meet up - maybe a breakfast/brunch type affair - on a Sat/Sunday morning? That way we could either bring kids or fob them off on someone else for an hour or so.. Anyone got any ideas for a good location? And, just to get the ball rolling, would Sun 1st Dec work for people?

A x