childrens parties at the paint shop on Grove vale...

embo71

Ooh interested too as about to book it for my four yr old's birthday - the guy running it seems great and I imagine the slightly anarchic chaotic feel will suit the kids even if it makes me a bit nervy!

But I would like to know how others did it and whether I should just 'go with the flow'

• 3 weeks later...
Had a 5 year old's birthday there. It is lots of fun and has a very special atmosphere. Simon is incredibly good with the children, very enthusing. He and Jess very relaxed about them running round and making noise. Towards the end I heard my daughter say to a few of her guests, "It's a really good party isn't it?" And they all agreed.

Went to a joint 5yr old bday party there yday - it was great!

The owner v relaxed about mess & noise and v engaging with the kids I thought. There were also face painters in a different room, which I imagine the parents had organised themselves.

V relaxed atmosphere, parents seemed to enjoy it too! Looking forward to picking up my son's 'artwork'!

Saw a sign saying parties are ?200. Don't know re numbers tho. The parents had supplied their own party food.