Forum Sponsors

Portmoor Lettings
xxxx
Glazer Delmar

www.lorenzophotography.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageHonor Oak Pre-School, anyone used it?
Posted by Kamonfeek 23 September, 2013 22:32

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience of Honor Oak Pre-School on Honor Oak road? We have to choose between that one and Fairlawn but can't find anything online about Honor Oak Pre-School.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Keith

messageRe: Honor Oak Pre-School, anyone used it?
Posted by ladywotlunches 24 September, 2013 11:53

I've not used it, but see it now has new posters saying its rated Ofsted 'good'. Have you found the report? Indeed, it would be a much more convenient choice than Fairlawn nursery for parents at the main school!

Posted by kamath 24 September, 2013 17:48

Hi , I was in the same position last year and decided to go with Fairlawn nursery. Personally I think Fairlawn nursery is an excellent nursery that is extremely well managed and my son thrived there.

I did think that Honor Oak Pre School was lovely with a nice space, friendly staff but felt that for my son Fairlwan nursery would suit him better .

Sorry, guess that has not been much help but I just wanted to say how wonderful I think Fairlawn nursery is. Just very sad my daugther wont be going as we were given a school for my son miles away!

Anyway good luck ,

Posted by Kamonfeek 28 September, 2013 17:23

Thanks for your replies. We decided to go with Fairlawn as I couldn't find any reviews about HOPS.

Posted by Helen GV 28 September, 2013 21:21

Fairlawn is a great choice! I have no experience of the other so nothing against it but my son loved Fairlawn

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed