Forum Sponsors

www.lorenzophotography.co.uk
xxxx
http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.crittersolutions.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messagePub with a private room for party?
Posted by Fijifish 29 September, 2013 13:21

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a little advice. My son will be one in a few weeks and we are looking to have a small gathering. Too many people for our home but we don;t want a huge party. We are looking for a private room or space really in a pub locally ED, Peckham, Nunhead with a nice feel and good food. The room upstairs at the clockhouse is booked and their little raised seating area too small. Any advice would be appreciated. Numbers are approx 12-20 adults and a few babes x x

messageRe: Pub with a private room for party?
Posted by Blueskies 29 September, 2013 17:27

Not quite in your area but dulwich wood house near Sydenham hill woods has a private room which is very nice, seats around 20 I think x

Posted by buggie 29 September, 2013 17:54

We used the upstairs room at The Old Nun's head for our daughter's 1st birthday & really liked it.

Posted by EmilyPie 29 September, 2013 19:49

The upset airs room at the talbot in Brockley is nice too, although might be a bit far for you.

Posted by mumtoone 29 September, 2013 20:18

Rosendale pub in West Dulwich?

Posted by AnnaCBH 29 September, 2013 21:32

A second for The Talbot, they will move the tables so that you can have a baby area and seating too. They were accommodating and we didn't feel rushed at all. We did find that their 'buffet' (canapes?) was quite small and didn't really satisfy our guests so we hastily ordered lots of chips! Just a thought..

Posted by Fijifish 29 September, 2013 22:30

Great - thanks everyone!

Posted by ACBP 30 September, 2013 20:06

Crooked well in Camberwell has a private room...

Posted by duroche 01 October, 2013 13:33

We used the Cambria in Herne Hill. Near Ruskin Park on Kemerton Road.
It was 40 the first time we did it and then when I called again this year it was 100??

We ended up using a sweet little room off of St James and St Phillips Church on Poplar Road. The Rainbow Room.
It has a tiny kitchen and out door play space. But obviously no beer on tap!

Good luck

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed