Swimming during the week with a 2 year old - where to go?

SebsC

Hi all! I currently take my 2 year old swimming in the Dulwich Leisure Centre. I can't do school pick up times or after that. The session that we currently go to I'm having to change so am trying to find another pool that we can go to that offers a swim at any time between 10-2. Loads of pools we've looked at there's nothing available as the pools are used for teaching, aquafit etc. can anyone suggest a pool (can drive, so would need parking, but don't want to go too far) that has swimming for little ones during these times? Many thanks.

Well I think you can join the Dulwich College Sports Club, if you are interested then here is the complete information about the club.

Dulwich College Sports Club

Pond Cottages Dulwich Common, London, London, SE21 7LD

020 8299 9292..

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I liked the look of beckenham spa but unfortunately the timetable doesn't offer anything during the times I need so will have a look at some of the other places. Many thanks.

try the Bridge in Sydenham - near the big Sainsbury's - they have parking and a nice little pool. Also free for little one if you have a Lewisham library card - just apply at any library in Lewisham, don't have to live in that borough