need a prize for xmas school or charity raffle/ know of a charity in east dulwich?

Good morning all,

Firstly, any schools or charity events happening for christmas and you need a gift toward a raffle draw then please let me know so I can donate. The summer schools fairs I have been told were a huge success raising money for their cause so I was so pleased to have been a part of this. Those of you who missed out please make sure you contact me in the near future.

Secondly, I received faulty stock from a supplier, basically the shoes are slightly discoloured and are all girl's shoes. I can not sell them so have been forced to write them off, but was wondering is there a place in the East Dulwich area where I can donate these shoes. I do collect recycled shoes and donate to one of my charities but would like to donate locally.

It's all about supporting our commnunity and I have to say the East Dulwich forum has supported me, so a huge thank you.

Lots of new stock in boots and wellies so try not to miss out.

Thank you again.

Daya Day

Emmanuelle Marshall Children's Shoes

E D Warehouse

1 Zenoria Street

East Dulwich

London

SE22 8HP

The hostel at the top of Barry Road are always looking for donations phone Nancy on 07931 769173. She runs a nurse led clinic there and deals with all the donations.

Other treads on the hostel can be found here http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?29,1174472,1174486#msg-1174486

I am planning to drop up a pram and some other things tomorrow if you need help taking them up or finding the place - please just message me.