Physics tutor needed for A-level

mima08

HI - I am looking for a tutor for my 17yrs old step son for his Physics A-levels. Ideally someone with a car/ in Beckenham/West Wickham area / willing to do some tutoring on a Sat (not sure how it normally works).

Any recommendations please

m

This is discussed under "Grammar Schools" in this area. I used Emmanuel for Physics A-levels for my son. Please feel free to PM me or ask further

Tuition for Maths and Sciences, 7+, 11+ and 13+

Posted by ngwengiemma September 27, 01:17PM

I am an experienced Maths and Science Tutor based in Dulwich with tuition slots available.

About me: I graduated from Oxford University with a Joint Honours Masters of Engineering in Engineering and Computing Science as an Oxford REACH Scholar. Before completing my degree, I completed two years of a seven year Doctorate degree in Medicine in Cameroon where I was top three in my class. I also scored straight 16 A's in my A Level and GCE O'Level, top of the country. I am currently studying for an MSc in Quantitative Finance.

Over the past three years I have extended my teaching profile providing private tuition in undergrad Engineering, and Maths, together with A-level, IB, and GCSE Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. I also offer 7+, 11+, 13+ public school and Medical School entrance exam preparation as well as Oxbridge entry preparations for Physics, Mathematics and Engineering.

80% of my students get A's and A*s, and 95% of my student get the grades they aspired to. Recently I have also helped several students successfully through their 13+ entrance exams into Dulwich College, Tonbridge, Cheltenham and Westminster. I have taught many students from both local schools and other London Schools including: Dulwich College, Alleyns, JAGS, Charter School, Forest Hill School, Highgate, St Pauls, Sevenoaks and Habs. References are available. I am CRB checked.

My usual tuition fees:

Weekdays

Between 7-9am ?35p/h

Between 9am - 4pm ?40 p/h

Between 4pm - 10pm ?45 per hour

Weekends

?45p/h

Tuition can be 1 hour at my home in East Dulwich. For any other location: Minimum booking of 2 hours:

Please contact me via the forum, [email protected] or on 07890054359