What to do in Lewisham tomorrow morning?

bee74

I need to go to my bank on the High Street and I will have my almost 2 and almost 5 year olds with me. Is there anything fun to do nearby that doesn't involve shopping in the mall - I hate shopping and somewhere nice to eat? We are coming from Camberwell, so anywhere along the way will also be perfect.

Thank you

Not Lewisham but a short DLR/bus journey to Deptford and there's soft play at swimming pool there.

Lewisham library does story time etc some days but not tomorrow by the looks of it.

There is carousel etc on Lewisham high st on Saturdays but not sure about during the week, sorry.

The Pizza Bus is really cool! Ahem, for *children* of course. There's a new softplay at the Wavelengths leisure centre. I haven't been, but I did hear it's cheap and clean (so far). It's not far from the Pizza Bus

There is also a really nice park in Ladywell (between Ladywell Station and Lewisham Hospital), which has a caf? and 2 playgrounds (small one by the playground, larger one with swings and zip line at the opposite end of the park).