Presents for 3 year old girls

My son has suddenly got three parties over the next couple of weekends, all for girls turning 3. I am wondering what to get in the way of small gifts for them all as my friends all have boys, or older girls so I don't really have any reference points. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

I second Orchard Toys, though they seem hard to come by in ED. Online is a better bet.

Anything to do with role play:

toy babies

fancy dress costumes

doctors bags

kitchen equipment/fake food

tea set

The toy shop on the corner of Goose Green has lots and lots of stuff like this.

We've been given wooden models with magnetic clothes/shoes which have been very successful (also lots of things like this at the toyshop opposite EDT)

Books, books and books on any subject,

Sticker books seem to be a big hit - particularly the Dress-up ones with particular themes (dancers, world costumes, jobs) - Chener books on Lordship Lane has some, WHsmith's always have lots.

Colouring books and pens - you can never have enough.

And if my daughter received anything pink or to do with princesses she would be in heaven...

Think ELC has one if its 50% off sales at the moment.

My daughter is 3, 4 in January. She loves dolls, dressing them etc, any doll accessories (buggies etc), home things (tea sets /food / kitchen appliances etc) and is mad on pink and princesses?!?!? Nothing to do with me!!

She also loves the learning games / making things sets you can buy.