Pregnancy Yoga / Pilates

I attended a lovely class with Michele on Saturday mornings at the Goose Green clinic in East Dulwich. A lot of us transferred across to pregnancy yoga from Michele's ordinary yoga classes so she's used to teaching ladies with experience of yoga. PM me if you want more details, or there's info on the Goose Green Clinic website.

i highly recommend trying a few classes to find one that suits you. that's what i did and found them all very different. i settled on Laura's class at Push(friday night) which i loved more than words can express and helped me have the peaceful home birth i imagined (it was my 2nd). i know there are other threads on this topic - there are quite a few in the area. brockwell lido and gardens.......

The Yoga Room is based in the Gardens East Dulwich. The teacher Yajna is in India right now but is back next week.

Have a look at the website here - www.theyogaroom.org.uk

She does Mon and Thurs evenings - great class but it's for all levels so there is a fair bit of relaxation and breathing - but this is all geared towards birth and labour pain relief/breathing techniques.

I teach a class on Saturday morning at Gaia Studio on Maxted Road 9.30-10.45.

It stars with grounding breathing, then we a dynamic standing sequence, followed by slower sitting postures and we end with a relaxation.

I also recommend trying a few classes to find the one that suits you best.

Good luck.

Hi Strickland,

I think I know the perfect pregnancy yoga class for you. I attend a small class in the teacher's own house. It's a relaxed and very friendly group but it's calm and small enough to concentrate!

If you would like to know more the teacher's details are:

Linda

07957 718637

[email protected]

The class is held on Talfourd Rd in Peckham.

Maybe see you there soon.

RCM

Hello!

I teach pregnancy yoga in Nunhead, Buchan Road Community Hall, SE15 on Tuesday evenings, 7.15pm to 8.15pm

We practice by candlelight in a lovely hall, the class is small, normally around 8 students. I teach breathing exercises beneficial for pregnancy and for labour and we also work on strength, flexibility and stamina too. You will leave the class energised yet relaxed. I am also pregnant myself, with my second, so i understand what makes an enjoyable class.

If you are interested in coming, please email me at [email protected] or call 07940705537

Tonight is the start of a new 6 week block, where you have the option of buying 6 consecutive classes for ?48, drop in cost is ?10. If you like my facebook page: www.facebook.com/catherinearnoldyoga then your first class is ?5 (normally ?8 for a first class)

Thanks,

Catherine