Recommendation for Reasonably Priced Footmuff to Fit Bugaboo Bee Plus?

Bexy

Hi there,

My baby boy is approaching 6 months and is growing out of his Bugaboo Bee Plus cocoon. Can anyone please recommend a nice footmuff to fit the pushchair? I'd rather not spend ?80+ on the Bugaboo footmuff.

I'd welcome any suggestions!

Thanks in advance,

Bex.

I have the John Lewis one and it absolutely drives me crazy! Anyone with advice - the straps always get lost, they feel really tight when I clip them in and then fall off my daughter's shoulders (she's sitting up) once they're on and it generally adds a lot of stress to the process of getting her in and out of the buggy (which can be fraught enough when she's tired!). Am I doing something wrong I wonder?

Alternately, if there's one that's really amazing, then I may buy another one. Hope the responses to this help you Bexy!

My buggy snuggles drive me insane, they slide about all over and don't make life easy at all, have a bugaboo which I use on my cameleon and its great, the strap that goes under the seat unit keeps everything in place very well and locating shoulder straps etc is easy. Don't know whether it fits so well on the bee as I have an older

bugaboo bee footmuff which doesn't go under the seat unit and it still slides about a bit. If I had the energy I would get the sewing machine out to adjust them... I didn't buy a new bugaboo one with my first and always regretted it, luckily managed to get mine in a sale for about ?65 which was a little more palatable... Really like the kaiser ones but they're even more expensive...

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I was considering a John Lewis footmuff but now have second thoughts - thanks for the feedback devsdev! Do you use yours in a Bee Plus?

Mathilda - have you used a John Lewis footmuff in a Bee Plus? If so, does it fit okay?

Loz - how does your buggy snuggle fit?

Many thanks again,

Bex.

We have JL footmuff for the Bee Plus and it drives me mad. Have one on the Maclaren and it works fine but on Bee the straps are always slipping through the holes and the back slides down as there's nothing that attaches it to the buggy, suppose because it's universal. Could you get a Bugaboo one 2nd hand? My little one is 2so can't really justify buying anymore buggy accessories!

Not much help to you but just to say I went through 2 generic footmuffs before finally buying the Bee one as nothing but theirs seemed to fit correctly. Have sold already so sorry can't help on that front but hopefully you can pick one up on here or ebay as are really well made and tend to last. Good luck!

Hi,

I had the Bugaboo Bee + and used to different Footmufs: the Bugaboo Bee * one and a lined Red Castle.

The red castle was amazingly cozy and fitted really well in the Bugaboo bee. When he became over a year I changed to the bugaboo foot muff which is much larger but less warm.

I sold my Bugaboo bee stroller last week and bought a Babyzen Yoyo for mi one, as I needed it for traveling. I am not using the footmuffs anymore so I putted them up for sale.