Kids Meal Survey - it only takes 5 minutes...

Mrs Tinks

Hi,

Mrs Tinks is conducting a survey for parents of toddlers, little kids and big kids, hoping to gather some facts, attitudes and opinions about the foods busy parents are feeding their kids. We want to know if we really are helping busy parents with the meals we make and if there is anything brands or supermarkets could do to improve our offering? For a chance to win a box of delicious Mrs Tinks meals we just need you to answer 20 questions - mostly multiple choice - it won't take you long and then we can help you take a night off from the kitchen! We will pick 10 lucky winners to receive a box of 6 meals. The other way to guarantee you receive a box of meals is to get 10 friends to complete the questionnaire and mention you at the end, then we'll send you a case of Mrs Tinks meals! Thanks so much for taking part. Mrs Tinks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TheKidsFoodSurvey

Thanks

Julia

Thank you so much to everyone who completed my survey.

You may not appreciate the importance of it when you take 5 minutes to do it, but it really is so vital for my business. I won't bore you with the details but if my research can add value to my customers it hopefully gives me an extra something to build my business on. Sorry for gushing about it but these little things make me really happy x

done too, going to try your curry meal on my 5 year old daughter who moans and moans at us every time we have curry! fingers crossed she'll be converted!

hardly any dairy free kids meals out there - would love there to be more! (and soya and beef free!) -

susypx

• 3 weeks later...