Fun at house of tippler

Hello

Children of all ages really enjoy being involved in art and craft activities. It's not necessarily about the end product, but the exciting and absorbing journey they go on to create their own masterpiece.

We know it can be tricky to provide these experiences at home - so that?s why we?re here!

Our exciting workshops are tailored to your child. And for you, there?s no stress or mess to worry about. The end result: essential quality time with your child in a safe and friendly environment.

Come and join the Arts and Crafts team from Do right Events and delightful and co at the house of Tippler for some fun on Friday mornings.

From the 10th of January 2014, Do right events are welcoming you and your children to take part in a fun filled morning, join in with cutting, sticking, drawing, and a whole lot more hands on experiences for your children and yourself to enjoy.

Sessions will be held every other Friday from 10.00am till 12.30pm.

Also their will be refreshments for you to purchase while you enjoy the fun.

Address: 123 Lordship Ln, London SE22 8HU

Ages and Prices:

all ages from 1 year upwards are welcome to join from a small price of ?3.50 per single session or why not book 6 sessions for ?18.00 or 12 sessions for ?40.00. adults are free.

If you have any more questions or would like to book sessions for your child to attend, please contact Natalie at [email protected] or Laura at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you

Laura xx

I am not aware of any ban, however I know that from the 17th January and every other Friday me and the team will be runnig a morning class specifically for children over the ages of one small babies are welcome but of course they will not be able to take part in the activities. Hope this answers your question