Brilliant Baby Sensory

It struck me that it's been ages since anyone mentioned lovely Baby Sensory. I've just started going for the second time and I'd forgotten how much fun it is. I spend an hour doing things with my baby that I just would never think of, having a stunted imagination, and I've met brilliant people each time. There's so much going on in ED that I wanted to say how much I enjoy this, despite it being a bit more expensive than some other stuff. This is me being genuinely enthusiastic by the way, rather than some dressed up advertising.

http://www.babysensory.com/en/ClassDetails/dulwich

We love Baby Sensory too! We've been going for about 4 months and it's a great class. The babies LOVE Chee who runs it. Something about her entirely captivates them. It was the only pay class we went to for ages but I think it is worth the money.

We have also been going for the last few weeks. I came along after the recommendation from so many others and saw how good it was. The babies love Chee and her ideas. It's the only paid class I do and I also like the fact Chee shows you how to make home made toys out of stuff around the house so you get to take the ideas home with you.

Thank you every one for you lovely message!! I have great fun with you and your baby during all these sessions too!!

Activities are different every week for the whole year. We just had the special 'Baby Pumpkin' last week, and challenge baby's brain with 'Brain Game' this week. We will be discovery the fun with 'Sleeping' next week!! Please email [email protected], or phone 07545 247 963 to find out more about these sessions and book your place.

I hope to see you and your baby (birth to 13 months) soon and have lots of fun together!!

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here gps blocker jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

We absolutely love baby sensory with Chee. It is our favourite activity of the week and something I look forward to as well as my son . It seems to be one of the only activities that appeals to babies rather than toddlers .I'm not sure it would be the same without the enthusiasm of Chee . Each week is different and keeps both me and my son interested . So far I've introduced 5 friends to it and they've all signed up afterwards !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to say thank you to Chee making baby activity so much fun! My son and I look forward to the hour of group play each week. My son enjoys observing other babies playing, crawling to the front to lead the group some times and the toys during the break time! Chee also show us many ways of making use of things at home to making rattles, drums etc, which is not only fun but also a cost saver!

I would definitely recommend Chee's class to new mums and babies in the local area!

And I second all of these comments. Thanks to the original posting here, little baby C and I found Chee's Baby Sensory class in F.Hill which we attended for the first time when little C was just 9 weeks old. We now attend Chee's Tueaday classes in Brockley and we LOVE them. Chee just captivates all of the little ones and her classes are always full of enthusiasm and fun. We just love it....cannot recommend her classes enough.

Xx

I would also recommend Chee's baby sensory classes. You get lots of great ideas for baby activities you can do at home. Chee is a great class leader and both young babies and older babies enjoy the activities (different themes each week keep it interesting for mum as well!). Plus you get a 'play time' break in the class so your baby can play in the ball pit etc which is fun and makes it good value as you get a whole hour of activity for your money!