Buggy repairs

pokemon

Hello,

Does anyone know where you can get your buggy fixed locally? I have a Bugaboo Cameleon that needs new release buttons fitted and a general tidy up (bought 2nd hand, so want the peace of mind to know someone's looked at it professionaly) Buggy Pit Stop offer the right sort of service, but are located in North West London. It would be great if anyone knew of a similar company a bit closer to Dulwich.

Thanks!

Buggy Pitstop have a drop off point in Peppermint in Clapham (well, they did, but I'm not sure if they still do). I tried to get a Phil & Teds repaired by Buggy Pitstop by dropping it off there. It was a disatster. The buggy got lost by Buggy Pitstop, wasn't found for over a month and then after all that it wasn't even fixed properly.

The owner at Peppermint said that it wasn't the first time he'd seen things go completely wrong and that he was considering stopping being associated with Buggy Pitstop as it wasn't good for his reputation.

Often, a bike workshop can repair a buggy so try some of the local bike shops first if you can.

Hi all,

Thanks for your posts. Peppermint may still be one of the drop off points, I'm not sure. I needed it back swiftly so took it to Hanger Lane / Wembley where they are based. They did an express service and valet - tightened everything up, safety check etc and cleaned it all up within the hour. I was quite impressed and now have peace of mind that it's safe. I would recommend them, but obviously taking it there an leaving for an hour is different to collection where other parties are involved. Thanks.

Hi, I know you found somewhere but I can highly recommend this buggy repair shop in Tooting, very reasonable prices far more than buggy pit stop. Its I and A Babycare, just next to Pizza Hut on Mitcham Road (its less than five minutes walk from Tooting Broadway station). It looks like a ladies dress shop, but when you go in it goes back a long way and has tons of baby stuff.

I & A BABYCARE 84 MITCHAM ROAD TOOTING LONDON SW17 9NG 020 8767 8613

• 9 months later...