Couples/Teams Needed for 3-6 month Relationship Coaching Programme (starting January 2014)

I am an Executive and Team Coach who has recently completed her training as a Relationship Systems Coach. I am going a step further and will start an 8-month certification programme in January 2014.

As part of that programme, I am required to work with 3 new systems (couples, teams, business partners etc) for a period of 3 - 6 months. I am hoping to work with some partnerships locally and will be offering my services with a 75% discount to my 'certification clients'

If you (or anyone you know) would be interested in this offer, please send me a PM. Please note that this offer is also available to teams within organisations and I would be happy to provide more information on team coaching.

If you would like to know more about my corporate role and to view testimonials, please feel free to visit my LinkedIn page: uk.linkedin.com/in/obinne/

In the meantime, below is some information on couple coaching:

Couple Coaching Info:

Relationships can be impacted by financial problems, life-changing events such as marriage, births, adoption, illness, deaths of family members/friends, job changes, moves, mid- life crisis?just to name a few. In a lot of families, when children come along, the relationship between the parents tends to take a backseat as priorities shift to the endless lists of things to do.

I would recommend coaching if all/some of the following is true for you:

? My partner and I never really talk anymore.

? Our children keep us busy with homework, activities and home routines.

? Our careers are very demanding.

? We argue a lot.

? My partner doesn?t listen to me.

? We have lost or are losing the intimacy in our relationship

? We have no romance or intimacy.

Relationship Coaching is dedicated to opening up communication in your relationship. It provides you with many tools, tips and skills that you can adopt in your relationship that will inspire you to discover what your values and strengths are and how to use this awareness to nurture and strengthen your relationship. It provides couples with tools they can use within minutes of leaving each coaching session.

The key difference between counselling and coaching is that whereas counselling focuses on the past, coaching focuses on the future, encouraging couples to re-structure their relationship by practicing new ways of relating with each other and changing old patterns of behaviour.

Couples who attend coaching:

? Create a shared vision for what they would like their relationship to look like.

? Learn how to discuss heated topics in an effective way.

? Come to a mutually-agreeable compromise for unresolved issues.

? Implement new ways of appreciating each other?s strengths and unique attributes.

? Explore current insecurities, fears and trust issues.

? Have a dedicated safe space to focus on their relationship.

Research shows that what separates couples who divorce from those who stay happily married over the long haul is not love or commitment. Instead, it's skills - problem solving skills, communication skills, intimacy skills, and so on. Happily married couples experience conflict just as much as couples who divorce. The difference is that happy couples have learned how to resolve their conflict in an effective way.

Get in touch (via a PM) if you are interested or would like more information.