Calling all young musicians...

The 3rd annual Dulwich Piano Festival will be held in 2014 on Sunday 15th of June at The Old Library, Dulwich College. This is a competition for local pianists of all ages. It is open to students from any local school.

You can enter online via our web site:

http://www.dulwichpianofestival.co.uk/

The closing date for the Piano Classes is the 1st of May.

Actually, I did enter the birthdate correctly, as I said in my email to you, so I think there is a glitch on the system but it doesn't matter now that the birthdate isn't mandatory. Anyway, let's hope the festival will be well-attended and successful!

I've found out what the problem was. The online form will not accept a birthdate that includes the year as 00. Tested my theory out and it's definitely what upsets it. Just so you know...

Thank you, Otta, for passing on the details. I have posters and flyers if anyone is able to take them in to their school and display them.

I will see if I can tinker with the Year 2000 error, Medusa, thanks for testing it out. It is our first year we have trialled online entry and payment so this will hopefully be the only glitch!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The Dulwich Music Festival is now entering its sixth year. Here is the schedule of events for the 2016/2017 academic year. The next event is a free performance opportunity for pianists at The Asylum.

The annual piano competition will be held at Dulwich College on June 11 2017. The syllabus will be released soon. Join our mailing list for syllabus updates: [email protected]

http://www.dulwichmusicfestival.co.uk/