Mothers and babies in Dulwich

Fergie73

Congratulations in your new baby! There's loads you can do around here, we loved everything to do with Bessemer grange children's centre and the sure start centres are generally brilliant http://www.southwark.gov.uk/info/200246/activities_and_things_to_do/768/services_and_activities_for_under_fives Also Dulwich Library rhyme time on Wednesdays, although a bit manic, and Tippeetoes at All Fired Up on a Thursday is just for babies and a little more chilled. Also try EDtots http://www.edtots.co.uk/home which has a great search facility.

I'm sure the autumn babies 2013 thread is still up and running which might be a great place to meet new mums too. Trick is to keep going to different groups until you find something you enjoy and that's friendly.

Crooked well in Camberwell (nice gastro+ pub) does a relaxed session on a Tuesday morning - basically a good spot to have coffee and pastries with some other parents. Can be quiet or busy but I found everyone (me included) very happy to chat

The Tippitoes class on a Thursday morning is good too though probably a bit wasted on an 8 wk old

Watch with Baby at the Peckham Plex ona Thursday too... I ended up bumping in to two mums I knew from my 'other' work life

Baby massage at the clockhouse with Laura (Murray Mints on this forum) a good class with tiny babies

And as others have said: the relevant baby group on the EDF - I only moved here a few months before my second arrived and have made some lovely friends through spring babies

Oh and as above; edtots website fab

Baila Mama on friday afternoons where you will meet nice new mums and work out in a fun atmosphere and introduce baby to music and dance.

Listed on EdTots and mumsnet and more

Www.bailamama.sitew.org.uk

Facebook page bailamamauk to see pictures and videos

Fun fun fun