Melbourne grove flu nasal spray?

swagstar

Hi all

A few of my friends toddlers (ours are all 2 and a half) have had flu nasal sprays in the last month. We are with Melbourne grove and havent been called up. I rang the other day and they said we couldnt come until we were called. Has anyone got this for a little one at melbourne grove recently?

x

We got the letter a couple of months ago, informing everyone in my house about the vaccination. When I went to make appointments I was told that both my son and I were 'eligible' ...due to me being pregnant and my son being 2. The absolute waste of letter and stamp for my 16 month old did irk somewhat! So I went ahead and made back to back appointments for both of us. I 'arrived' us both at the reception desk and waited. They were running late and we were eventually called. However, the nurse looked bemused at my son being in attendance as they didn't have the nasal vaccine in stock. I was not impressed, to say the least, and the nurse called in the lovely Julia Gale to explain the situation. She told me that clearly there had been a mistake and that the flu vaccinations for 2-3 yr olds were not scheduled to begin until the end of November and that another letter would be sent out. As of yet, we haven't received a letter but that is no great surprise!