what to do?

vino@8

Hi,

My family and I have just moved to the area (Nunhead) and wondered if anyone knew of a ballet/gymnastic class for my 4yr old? Preferably at a reasonable price and close by as I have a new born too.

I am also looking to meet new mums in the Nunhead area for a cuppa, play dates, trip to the park or library etc.

Also am desperately in need of a hair cut. So any info on a mobile hair dresser would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards,

Liana

Hello, my daughter goes to Fairweather dance school which is in Brockley on a Saturday morning (?6.50 per class, ballet and tap), Telegraph Hill and some other areas on other days. I found them through google, or here is the email address for Alison one of the teachers; [email protected].

I'd be up for meet ups but due another baby in a week so will be pretty stay at home for a good while, but welcome to the area!

Anna x

Hi there,

We go over to Bellingham (easy drive or < 5mins by train from Nunhead/Crofton Park Stations to attend Ladywell Gymnastics club - my 3yo has been going since Easter & loves it. Well worth looking up their website which has all the info on it.

Hi

We attend the Evelyn Hunter dance academy which holds classes for children on sat mornings at Harris Girls. We've got three children there and Miss Megan is lovely. The costs ?6.50/class

Contacts

EVELYN HUNTER DANCE ACADEMY 10 Cambridge Rd

Abington

CAMBRIDGE

CB21 6BL

Ph: 01223-893971.

We've attended for 6+ years with our three girls and they still love it

Ivydale school has a programme for mums/dads/carers and babies/toddlers ..... i know there is a singing class, and others. If you go past the school you can pick up the programme of whats on.

Ivydale also run ballet for children on a Friday .... although you will need to speak to Fions Foster about this, as she runs it - however Fiona is on maternity leave at the moment, but quite a few younger children do the first ballet class at the school.

I think Push studios might do ballet and other dance classes as well.

Keep a look out for the local magazine that comes out monthly, lists quite a few of the activities on in the neighbourhood.

You might also want to walk down to Dish and Spoon (Cheltenham roda) , which runs classes during the week (crafty cooks; and others for babies/toddlers), and also a good meeting place + coffee and cake

• 3 weeks later...