Mini scooters - suggest alternatives to the Mini Micro

QueenMab

OK so this is driving me mental now. I can only find Micro Mini scooters in blue or pink (or lilac, which is still pink,as far as I'm concerned). I want to get my son one for Christmas but I hate the blue for boys thing and I don't want to buy him a pink one either for the purposes of making a reverse gender stereotype statement. So.... can anyone suggest sturdy alternatives to the Micro Mini that come in colours other than flipping pink or blue?

They do other colours too though - my son had a red one, I know there are yellow, green and fluorescent options? Including a lovely bright blue that my youngest covets but he's makig do with the hand me down red one! I think we actually got ours from the micro scooter website.

Can't recommend an alternative but the micro mini does normally come in other colours obviously out of stock with the run up to Christmas. My friends little girl has an orange one and my boy has a turquoise blue. Have seen the orange one for sale here https://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/81953-mini-micro-orange-neon-mini-micro-scooter-mm0055 but with a bit of a mark-up on price.

I don't think any other scooter comes close in terms of quality and ease of use, unfortunately. As others say, there are other colours available - I ordered one a few weeks ago for my youngest from them directly and they had lots of options available in the Micro.

my daughter (and just about every other child I know!) has it in purple. My mum bought it for her in John Lewis a couple of years ago. And agree about quality, I know a couple of people who've started off with other scooters and ended up with the mini micro.

Believe me I have scoured the internet looking for alternative colours available for sale in the UK and available before Christmas and there are NONE, not even on their own website. The bigger Micro scooters come in other colours, but not the Mini, which is the one suitable for my son. Occasionally you might see a special edition available for around the ?100 mark but frankly that is an insane price to pay for a scooter.