Soft Play ED/Peckham Rye

Hello!

I have a 15 month old who loves to climb, jump and crash about and so far haven't found any really great soft play centres south of the river or ones that I would want to stay in for any length of time. I've been thinking for a while about setting one up in ED or Peckham, with a great food & drink option for both kids and parents and also creating a space where parents could work, chill and relax whilst the kids go crazy in the space.

I'm just wondering if this is something that local parents would find valuable and what peoples thoughts are on it.

All thoughts welcome.

Thanks

I think there would be a massive demand for this. Little Rascals is great but the cafe shut some time ago, and Peckham soft play is also good - but you can't take drinks in etc. It would be nice to have somewhere closer, if you're based in ED.

I hope to be up and running early march I will advertise a launch day closer to the time , I'm focusing on a child's cafe with play floor so parents can relax and see there children at all times rather than lose them on a great big frame there will be lots to do and I will be holding classes in a work shop up stairs and renting the space out to popular and local classes

:)

Burger bear, I think as well as Mum2bes idea, which I think is fab, a soft play would be great and I would def like somewhere for my energetic 17 month old to run and climb.

I too have often thought about setting one up and looked into coatings etc but it got put on the back burner as number 2 is due in a month or so.

Def keep us posted!

• 3 weeks later...