Has anyone done Nimble Arts Holiday Club before?

notesink

I've signed up our daughter for Nimble Arts holiday club during half term (http://nimblearts.co.uk/?page_id=537) and was just wondering if your child has attended before and if they enjoyed it? I looked on the forum for any recommendations or info on it (besides info on the actual workshops) but didn't see any feedback regarding their program. It sounds really fun for kids and she's already signed up but I was just curious.

Thanks,

Leigh

My kids have been several times - one of the women who runs it is the music teacher at Heber so we hear about it through the school. It's really very good - they do absolutely loads and it's very creative and fun. I wouldn't say it's cheap but my kids beg me to go so we've just signed up for another day this half term. Very nice women who run it; they have heaps of energy and come up with some really great ideas for themed activities.

My 5 year old really enjoys it - she has been twice now and is signed up for a couple of days in half-term. In fact, yesterday she asked me when she's going back to Nimble Arts!

It's a really creative course that has obviously had a lot of thought put into it by the team that run it. Each day has a completely different activity and the kids came home with some fantastic art bits and pieces last time at the Halloween event. There's a good ratio of staff to children. The only downside is that it's quite expensive compared to some of the other holiday clubs.