Advice please! Looking for a lovely childminder

crystal7

Evening all!

I'm in need of a lovely childminder to look after my 2 year old 3 days per week. I've posted in the classified section of the forum several times since October but haven't managed to find the right person/setting, actually I've not had that many responses at all.

My current childminders are wonderful but for various reasons we need to find someone else in the next month. My older child is in Reception at Heber and is dropped of/picked up by a childminder close to the school, unfortunately she cannot also have my son (and my son's childminder can't do wrap around care for my daughter). We both need to be at work as early as we can post drop off so I would really like to find someone in East Dulwich nearish to Heber so my husband could drop off both children before work. Peckham Rye might work too. This seems to be impossible however!

If anyone knows of anyone lovely, who goes out and about a lot (boy is very active) please let me know! I would also welcome any advice about finding childminders or the best way to make childcare work with 1 child at school and 1 not!

Admin, I hope this post is allowed!

Thanks in advance, I'm beginning to panic!

Hi Crystal7,

I spend a lot of time during the week with a lovely group of childminders, all based in the Upland/Friern Rd area. I think one of them has a vacancy (and looks after other 2 year old boys), so will get her number for you tomorrow.

P x