Baby Bjorne bouncy chair

Strawbs

Hi. Just a quick one, before I part with my hard earned cash on an expensive bouncy chair are they worth the price tag? I have found one on sale for ?80 but that's still a fair whack of cash when I could get a regular one for half that. Calling on the wisdom of folks who may have bought one of these already. Thanks! X

I couldn't afford them (have got twins) so just had normal bouncy chairs, which mine were more than happy in. But I have two friends who had these and they said they were definitely worth the money. Your babies do spend a lot of time in bouncy chairs when they are little, so I reckon if you've got the cash, I don't think you'd regret it.

I borrowed one from a forumite when I had #3 and it was miles better than the cheap ones I had for my other babies.

Not sure I would pay ?80 for one, but we definitely used it more than the ones we had previously (possibly a function of having more than one child though - I seem to remember not using one for #1 very often as I had time/hands free to hold him more!).

Worth advertising on here to see if anyone has one to sell or lend out?

P x

Thanks everyone ! I am sold!

Pickle - great idea will do. I did message someone a week or so back but didn't hear back so I think ill do as you say and post my own ad.

Mivy - good thinking re another refluxer - I am hoping not but best to be prepared! X

Strawbs we had one but as a baby our now 3.4yo only wanted to be lay flat or in arms! He hated his bouncy chair :(

No reflection on this particular model I'm sure, but perhaps worth bearing in mind before parting with lots of cash? We have held onto ours just in case baby number 2 is a bit more flexible!