Peugeot 208 - big enough for buggy etc

NewDad

Hello all,

I have lived in ED for a while now, and my wife and I are expecting our first child in a few months.

We are in the process of shopping for a car. We are looking for something small and compact, but with enough space to fit a buggy and other bits.

We recently test drove the Peugeot 208 and really liked it. We are also looking at buggys to buy over coming weeks.

My question is - can anyone comment on the 208 and its boot size. Otherwise, can others recommend good small car which as sufficient boot space for buggys?

Cheers.

Golf & Baby Jogger City Mini. We have a 3 yr old and 11 month old and both car & buggy have served us well since the birth of our elder child. We have added a roof box (as much cheaper than buying a bigger car just for boot space) since the younger one was born. Happy shopping!

The roomiest small car I've seen is the Honda Jazz - you'd probably fit any foldable buggy in there. I test-drove a 1.2 the other day and it was okay but you'd probably want to try the 1.4 if you're ever wanting to go on faster roads... The wife, however, won't be seen dead in one!