1 year old in East Dulwich - don't know where to start!

stingo

Hello!

I'm mum to a 13 month old in East Dulwich and have suddenly realised I'm a bit all at sea after all my lovely baby friends have gone back to work!

I know there's loads to do around here and I've had a good look at EDTots, but I don't really know where to start. Can anyone recommend any toddler groups that are really friendly and where I won't feel like a wally being the only person who doesn't know anyone?!

Thanks x

Hello, I was in the same position last year when we returned to ed with a 1 yo... I would take your pic from the drop in sessions on ed tots and try a new one each week. There's also a really friendly group at the dish and spoon on Wednesdays 10-11 and great coffee and cake there too. Can also recommend tippee toes music classes. Maria x

There is a group of us with babies around the same age as yours who go to the soft play at the albrighton centre on a, Monday afternoon from 1 to 3 pm ish, it's a really nice activity to go to. You are welcome to join us. If you pm me I can let you know when we next go... we usually try to go most Mondays x