Good GP in Nunhead recommendation

jadeyc

I second Nunhead surgery- dr Williams, dr roe and dr yu particularly are lovely and very helpful especially with small children. Receptionists are all very friendly and pleasant. They go out of their way to give a good service in my experience eg phoning you to discuss things if no appointments, chasing up vaccinations etc

Another recommendation for Nunhead Surgery. Great for being accommodating with the kids. Usually always arrange for the GP to call back if busy and will then fit them in if really needed. Good common sense approach generally.

Also Krystal pharmacist really good for non urgent advice.

I really like Dr Iu at Nunhead surgery and I never have problems getting an appointment. The reception staff are very nice and helpful too, as are the nurses. But a couple of the other doctors haven't been so great and it drives me mad that I have to drag all the way to Dulwich hospital or Kings every time I need a blood test!

I guess I was spoilt though as my previous surgery in Elephant and Castle was wonderful.

Presumably I'd then have to be registered in honor oak though which would be less convenient for everything else?

It's not a big deal but I was really surprised by it when I moved here, there has always been someone who could do it at previous surgeries.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In