summer baby party locations wanted

colababe

My husband and I are looking for a place to hold our LOs 2nd birthday at the end of June/July

Preferably somewhere with a garden/hall in cae of sunshine or picnic area with inside area in case of rain, looking for somewhere not too overpriced

Any suggestions would love feedback thankyou

If looking at a Saturday you can hire the mulberry centre at myatt fields in camberwell for a couple of hours. But gets booked up very early! The centre opens fully onto its own little play area.

Albrighton centre off dog kennel hill upstairs room has a big terrace off it , all paving slabs though.

We booked one of the rooms at Chumleigh Gardens in Burgess Park last August. We had planned for the party to be outside, but it rained all day that day, so it was lucky that we at least had shelter. Let me know if you'd like more info.

The Woodlawans Centre in Streatham (Leigham court rd) is perfect for summer events. Has a garden room with plenty of room for shelter and to set up food tables, with a baby changing toilet. And the garden area is pretty big and really lovely. We used it a couple of summers ago for my son's Thanksgiving and had about 40 adults, but you could definitely fit quite a few more in. Can't remember how much it was but fairly reasonable.