All inclusive summer holidays abroad

This Summer we are hoping to brave a trip abroad....3 little ones who will be 8, 4 and a half and a 9 month old.

We have to book this holiday way in advance for various reasons and we really don't have a big budget at all.

We have always holidayed in the UK, but this year the 2 older kids really want to be on a sandy beach abroad. We are not particularly fussed where we go but we would really like all inclusive as we're all knackered.

Short of Club Med and Mark Warner, I'm not really sure where to start looking, lol! We had a quick look this a.m at Thomson and we were both shocked by the prices.

Does anyone out there know of any secrets or have any advice as to where we could be looking for one week's all inclusive or even bed and breakfast somewhere......? This is all very new to me and I have no idea how a family of 5 begins to embark on a holiday abroad on a budget in school holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I'd like to add....if it was up to me, I'd be all up for Cornwall for a week but with the useless British weather, we want somewhere sunny with a pool for the kids, just for a week.

Thank you in advance for any replies and also, my apologies in advance ifnI don't reply for a while as I am pretty hands full right now....

Lol,

ELB x

Egypt is good prices for all inclusive but summer is too hot

Try October?

I can recommend the iberotel grand in sharm, think it has a new name now

We booked a room for 2 adults two children then sneaked one of our twins in (!) so just booked flights for 5

We looked at neilson/mark warner and yes, super expensive for school summer holidays...and also quite booked up we found too. We did find some nice places on this website - www.totstotravel.co.uk - some of the Portugal ones are near beaches and some of the French gite clusters with a shared pool look nice, but again limited availability for this summer! Someone I spoke to said you need to book in November for the following summer....eeek!

We're heading to lefkada with our 2 boys to a group of villas with shared pool and some childcare on offer too - hoping it's not too hot though! We've also had some really lovely holidays in Puerto pollensa in Majorca - lovely child friendly beaches and nice town.

Edited to add - none of these are all inclusive though sorry - it actually doesn't appeal at all to us due to fussy eating children and wanting an apartment/villa rather than a hotel room...but we did find a couple of companies seemed a bit cheaper - seafarer, sunsail and ocean escapes - both v sailing oriented though....