parent facing pushchair help?

stacker285

Hello

I am looking to pick up a parent facing pushchair for my 5month old, but wonder if anyone can advise on whether some chairs can be folded flat with the seat parent facing. I went to see a chair today and it has only just occurred to me that the chairs may need the seat removed prior to folding. I am on a budget, so if anyone is selling one I may also be interested!

I second the BJ Versa. We have the GT model and I am very happy with it (my daughter is now 27 months) - I would probably go for the standard model as it is lighter. There is a Baby Jogger Facebook group where you can buy second hand. Alternatively the Njoy Petite Star Bubble - is like a Maclaren but with parent facing option.

Yes, I've seen those two - do they fold flat when they are parent facing, do you know? I guess a trip yo mothercare may be in order to make enquiries.

Incidentally, I'm asking as have very limited space, sharing a very narrow hallway with a couple of bikes.

• 3 weeks later...
Bugaboo bee can be used parent-facing or away-facing and folds ok either way. I had one with a narrow hallway - it doesn't take up as little space as a maclaren folded but I loved it. Expensive new though, but perhaps there's a second hand one somewhere?

second Bugaboo Bee and my BiL who is 6'3 found it fine to push, the handle can come out pretty far. I also had narrow hallway and tiny car boot and it was very good. I also found the single handle handy for when they want to get out a walk - much easier to push one-handed.

I don't have the pram anymore (it went mouldy in the shed!) but if you get one I have a khaki footmuff and the maxi cosi car seat adaptors I need to sell.

• 10 months later...