Selling baby clothes

Fly

What is the easiest, hassle free way of selling baby clothes? Which are the NCT branches where you can drop stuff off and leave it to someone else to do the selling? Is there anywhere else similar? The thought of photographing around 200 items of clothes and posting them out too much. Does anyone here enjoy this kind of thing and would add my stuff to theirs and take a cut?

Why not have a table at a sale I'm organising for Sat. 5th April at St Barnabas Hall, 23 Dulwich Village.

Charge for a table is ?10 but I could sell your stuff for you on my tables and take a cut for the Alzheimers Society, the charity I'm organising the sale for?

Might not sell a lot but you never know.

When we lived near St Albans there was a wonderful shop called "Outgrown" that sold baby/child stuff.

I equipped both my children with everything (clothing, pram, pushchair, toys ....), and sometimes I'd even sell things back to them.

I know that rents round here are extortionate, but I'm sure that people would beat a path to the door if someone opened a similar shop round here, even if it had to be in an out-of-the-way (and cheaper) position.

On recommendation from a friend, I used these ladies to sell mine. They are based in Bexley and you need to take the clothes to them. They offer you an upfront price for your clothes but thereafter take responsibility for selling them, either through their FB page or at various sales they hold. From memory, they take a reasonable percentage but as I didn't have the time to sell mine (or the inclination to do all the labelling etc!), I was more than happy for them to sell them on my behalf.

http://www.childrensnearlynew.co.uk/about-2/