Jelly Babies swimming at Peckham Pulse

Can anyone tell me what the sessions are like and if they are hard to get into? I don't really want to book lots of sessions as I can't guarantee we can attend every week, so PAYG would be good.

In the week I would like to take my baby son (probably not for a few weeks, when he turns 3 months maybe), and on a weekend I would like to go with my 3 year old.

I called Peckham Pulse to get more info, but the guy that answered was not massively helpful so I thought I would see if anyone recommends (or doesn't).

Thanks x

Hiya

If you mean the jelly babies swim sessions (i.e. not the swim classes), they always were PAYG, I cannot remember how much. They can get quite busy (I never really figured out the pattern), so it might be worth trying to book in advance, though the phone can be difficult to get through. I seem to remember that you can book up to 7 days in advance, if that is any help?

Good luck

The jelly babies sessions are great. I used to turn up half an hour before during the week and would normally get in, but if not would go into the soft play instead. At the weekend they are very busy so you do need to book ahead.