summer babies 2014 - second time mums

Hello

I realise that some of us are already part of the general summer babies group however I know it was getting confusing trying to organise two different meet ups. It did seem like it was harder for us to make the weekend meets. If people are keen maybe we could try and meet the 1st Friday of each month? or a mid week evening?

If there are anymore summertime second time mums that fancy meeting up please join us with or without your toddlers. Or join us when you finish for mat leave.

Cath x

Hi,

Keen to meet up!! I work 4 days (Wednesdays off) but will be on mat leave from June so can meet anytime then (2nd baby due end of July)!

In the meantime I'm going along to summer babies weekend meet ups.

Can also do evenings post bedtime (7 onwards).

Anita

X

Great idea, I was thinking it was getting a little confusing! I'm happy with first Friday of the month, but can't make the 4th April - I'm starting potty training Dex that day, so I shall be inside all day with a naked toddler watching like a hawk for signs of peeing...

How about an evening meet up? Maybe one of the many curry houses along Lordship Lane, or pizza at the Gowlett or the Actress - so many choices! Any night is good for me really, I just need to make sure my partner is home in time. How is Tuesday 8th April? I'll have had 5 days of potty training by then so I'll need a break but am open to other dates.

Emma x

Hello There,

So, I have lots of baby items, mainly clothes 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9 months and mainly for baby girls... Many items have never been worn or worn once or twice, Jojo's, John Rocha, lots of NEXT, Jasper Conran, M & S and such like. Perfect if you or someone you know has a bubba or is expecting one soon!

I dont have the energy to list all items on Ebay so Im having an open house this Friday 1-4 pm if there's enough interest- so come and grab yourself a bargain! Ive labelled all items in size order and will have them displayed on clothing rails etc for easy viewing. Prices from 50p

Please drop me a line and/or text me if you would like to attend so I have an idea of numbers and I will text on Friday morning to confirm my address.

Any questions feel free to ask

Hope to see you there!

Rebecca 07985 196490