Mum & baby pilates and/or yoga?

I want to do some pilates and/or yoga following the birth of my son. However, I can only do daytimes (10-4ish) on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays as I have to be around in the late afternoon to collect my older son, and I am shattered in the evenings. Ideally the classes would be in ED, Peckham Rye or Camberwell as I don't drive and don't want to have to go to far on public transport with a pram for a class. I would need to bring my baby with me.

I've done a few searches and the classes seem to either on Mondays or Tuesdays, in the evening, or adults only.

If you have attended, attend, or run any classes that might fit the bill please let me know!

Thanks ladies.

ad2000 - don't suppose you know if you can take babies to the session at Dulwich Fusion? I called them today to check but they didn't seem to know on reception.

Jo'sEnglish - thanks, yep, I went to Kellie's Jelly Belly sessions after son #1 and am hoping to go back again, but can't start until June due to an upcoming long-haul trip. She's great isn't she!

scareyt - thanks, sounds good, I'll look into it.

Does anyone know of any mum and baby pilates classes, ideally for post c-section, on either a Tuesday or Thursday? I did the Jelly-belly course after my first child and would love to do it again, but I don't think they have a class on these days (when my eldest will be in nursery)

• 3 years later...

Hi lovelies,

I am starting a Mummy (OR Daddy) and Baby Yoga Class Wednesdays (STARTING TOMORROW) Wednesday 3rd May at Zen Yoga in Camberwell, just round the corner from Kings.

Class is ?10, email me/ message me to book your place. 11am for 1 hour. All props provided for you and baby, just bring usual things you need for feeding (muslins, bottles, boobs) and we will ease through a lovely postnatal session for YOU that engages the bubbas too.

Hope to see you there!

Lucy

xx