We would love your help if you have 7-11 year olds

Mums: fancy a night out with your young ones (7-11 yr olds)

Mums we need your help. We have organised a disco dance event for Juniors between 6-11 years old in Dulwich. From feedback from all our previous Little Disco's, we thought we ought to trial it. We have given out lots of flyers and posted it on forums but are eager to reach out to this older age group.

We are both mums of younger ones and our network is therefor in the under 5's. The concept is simple: your juniors have a great time dancing with us in the early evening whilst you (and your local friends or husband) can enjoy a glass of vino or even grab a bite to eat in the pub downstairs (The Crown and Greyhound). We thought this would appeal maybe to mums who would like a catch up in a social setting with other mums from school or local friends.

If you think this is a good idea - please let us know which networks / publications / social groups we should be reaching out to, to engage with parents of this age group.

many many thanks for your help!

Kate

The Little Disco Company

(for more info on our event, please do a search for Junior Disco on this forum)

Kate that sounds like a great idea, this forum is a really good place to start, but also can I suggest that handing out flyers at school out time might get to your target audience?

I hope you can get your plan off the ground as I think it sound wonderful.

SWx