Dulwich company pitching for a supermarket - survey help please if 2-5yo kids

We're a Dulwich company - pitching to be stocked by a big supermarket group and need survey participants if you have a 2-5 yo child.

It should take less than 4 minutes - and will really really help my preparation.

Some background: so far we're very much a small business but it is really only sustainable if we can sell larger volumes in a supermarket environment.

We started out with a baby and kids range, but the baby market is very crowded and it?s the kids products which took off, and where supermarkets are seeing the opportunity (currently a lot of character type / full of the wrong chemicals products on shelf.)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CreaturesForChildren

Thanks so much !! Feel free to contact me if you need more information or have any other comments.

Marike

www.theworldofcreatures.com

• 3 weeks later...

A huge thanks to everyone who helped with this survey - we had over 200 participants!

The really good news for us is that the range has been accepted and we're launching later in the year with the largest supermarket group in the UK. More to come, but for now so so pleased and wanted to say thanks and share. I've been working full time for a large corporate while setting up the business, so will soon be able to work for myself with flexible timings to pick my daughter up from school etc etc.

M