ED Birthtalk: Schedule change

Morning Family Room Forumites. So I can't believe that April is nearly here and suddenly the next ED Birthtalk (the Positive Birth group for East Dulwich) is upon us. I have a slight hitch in my plans for April's group, namely that I cannot be available on this coming Thursday morning, so I'd like to suggest switching the schedule and running it on the LAST Thursday in April instead of the first. And in fact I would like in future to run all the monthly sessions on the last Thursday in the month instead of the first. The format will remain the same with alternate mornings and evening sessions (Aprils will be a morning group, May will be an evening).

SO this Months ED Birthtalk will be held on Thursday April 23rd 10am-12pm. The topic is "Am I allowed?", and for the venue please PM me as it's at my house. Anyone is welcome. It's a morning session so babies/toddlers/children are welcome too. Tea/coffee & biscuits are provided (though a bit basic so if anyone attending is a baker please feel free to bring cake/homemade biccys etc.etc.). The idea is that we get to sit and chat about birth positively.

I admit to a second reason for changing the timing. EAch month the other national Positive Birth group facilitators post ideas and information about how they cover the monthly topic on their Facebook Group. If we hold our group at the end of the month I get to glean the best idea's and cherry pick the best visual aids if any are posted to help our discussions. A bit selfish, but I wan the best for the Ed group :D

Lastly,I would re-iterate this is NOT a natural birth group. We aim to be positive and find positivity in every and all kinds of birth. The focus is on your experience and for views and how as a society we can encourage a more positive reflection of the range of birth experiences. This group welcomes anyone at all who would like to spend a couple of hours chatting with other people interested in the way we think and talk about birth in our society and others.

Hope to see some of you at the end of the month.

SW x