Dulwich Childcare Recommendation

I wanted to post a recommendation for Dulwich Childcare and Paula, as she was a big help to me with Childcare when my second child was born early. Not having any family in the UK, I was quite concerned as to what I would do should such a situation arise. I rang Dulwich Childcare and spoke to Paula in early February, and she put together an emergency Childcare plan for my toddler, that covered all possible Childcare needs (weekends, middle of the night etc...). I then had the opportunity to meet my emergency nanny, and have her look after my son. Lo and behold, my second child was born 24 hours before my mum arrived earlier this month, and the Childcare plan worked brilliantly. Our emergency nanny showed up very early in the morning, my son was happy to be left with her, and my husband and I were able to go into hospital without concern for the well being of our toddler. From being very stressed about what I would do should labour start early, to having it happen, Paula was a huge help, and I can't recommend her or her agency highly enough.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Dulwich Childcare (Paula Forbes). We used a babysitter through this agency last night and it was the first time we've ever used an agency - usually we rely on my parents. The babysitter was superb and our 2 year old daughter took to her immediately. It was a pleasure to deal with Paula and we'll definitely contact her again for any future childcare needs.

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to post a recommendation for the Dulwich Childcare Agency run by Paula Forbes.

I am a freelance TV producer and was offered a job at short notice ? I had to get childcare in place very quickly.

After 3 years as a stay at home mum I was nervous about returning and really worried about having someone look after my children! I had not really used childcare before.

I contacted Paula and immediately was struck by her calm and kind manner. She understood my position and my specific childcare needs.

Within a day Paula had 3 potential nannies for me to talk to. Erin was absolutely wonderful- very kind and engaged with the children immediately. The kids loved her and I was able to focus on work without worrying. I would not hesitate to contact Dulwich Childcare again.

Thank you for your recommendations, it is great to hear back from our valued families!

I thought it would be wise to post holiday dates when Dulwich Childcare is closed in August. No doubt I will being given the run around by my two little girls during this time!

We are closed from close of play **Friday 8th August and back again on Monday 1st September** so please get in touch over the coming weeks to book any childcare during this time!

Many thanks,

Paula

Web: www.dulwichchildcare.com

Email: [email protected]

Tel. 0208 333 7431

Mob. 0797 136 7974

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, just wanted to echo the recommendations - Paula is a marvel! I got in touch yesterday evening when my babysitter for tonight fell through, she has arranged a carer already! I'm very grateful and amazed at the speed of her service. All the carers we have had through Dulwich Childcare have been wonderful and I'm sure tonight's will be no exception.

Cheers

Julie

• 5 weeks later...