Book of poems for dying/deceased child

Last year, on the radio I heArd an interview with w woman who had written opens for her dying/deceased child. It was released in about September last year. Does anyone recall who the author was and what it was called? Be most grateful if you do or know of other books like this you would recommend? Many thanks

Thank you Cora, it sounds like it is worth taking a look at, though I don't think it is the one I had in mind. For some reason 'rose' springs to mind.... Though your link does provide me with possibilities if I don't find precisely what I am after. Much appreciated....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I’d love details of this group if anyone can share!  thanks 
    • Hi, Sorry to hear about your cat. I have a medium sized collapsible 2 door crate that will take a tray and bed etc. Dimensions 90W x 68H x 60D cms (approximate). Happy to let you use it for 2 weeks or so. Collection from SE23 3YW (Forest Hill/Sydenham border). Regards Sue
    • Hello, does anyone have a pet crate they could lend for two weeks please? Large enough for post op cat with litter tray. Needed tomorow for my poor car who needs a leg amputated. Very bad day! Loan much appreciated. Happy to gift a bottle of wine or similar. Many thanks
    • Hi, lost dog in the park today and another owner posted about it in the Whatsapp chat for Peckham Rye Park dogs, can anybody add me to that please? I’m over there daily. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In