Spring babies 2014 meet up?

Hi everyone, I had my son in March this year and he's now coming up to 10 weeks old. Most of the classes/clubs i've been attending have much older babies there and my baby is too young to enjoy it. The other mums seem to know each other already and all have children of the same age. If anyone has a baby at a similar age and would like to meet up for a walk around rye park or have a coffee then please let me know.

• 1 month later...
Hi, just to let everyone know there is a picnic tmrw on Goose Green from 12.30 hosted by Michele of Great Expectations (pre and ante natal yoga at the Goose Green clinic), all welcome :) bumps n babes too!

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know about Baby Yoga. Its perfect for this age as you are right, they don't get much about of some groups till they can sit up or its just about playing with toys.

Baby Yoga is at the Goose Green Clinic every Thursday 10.00 - 11.15am for babies 8weeks to pre-crawling (please note the times are going to change in August so contact me first)

Its lots of fun with songs, actions and easy movements to support babies developmental stages. We also do a little baby massage.

Classes are ?10 and bought in 6week blocks.

Do feel free to come along and try out a class. I am running throughout the summer.

Mehala Ford

I just want to recommend the Crooked Well on tuesday mornings, and the baby group at the Ivydale on wednesday afternoon. I found both invaluable when i had few local baby-mummy friends. Both friendly and inclusive imo.

Im very glad that there is a FB group too - I was part of Autumn Babies Club (ABC)2013 on here and we now have a thriving FB group and regularly meet up/post rubbish/ask advice. I struggled with PND and had no local friends, I really dont know what I would have done without the ABC ladies and babies. You will meet loads on other new mums in the same boat and realise that everyone is going through the same thing to some degree. Good luck!