Last summer in London

It's our last summer in London before we move overseas and I want to make it a great one! My boys are 3 1/2 and 6 months, so they won't remember it but I'd still like to give them some fun experiences in our home town, and some nice photos to look back on when they get older. I am from London so we'll do things like going to see where I grew up etc. So far we have thought of:

Corams Fields

Museum of London

London Zoo

Southbank

London Eye

Science Museum

Natural History Museum (the 3 year old LOVES dinosaurs)

London Transport Museum

I am wondering if there are too many museums on the list for a 3 year old...

My experience of London from a child's perspective is a bit limited to our area, so I'd love some ideas of other stuff to do. I do want to keep it London-focussed as we already have trips to Bournemouth, Cambridge and Norfolk organised.

Thanks x

Diana memorial playground, the emirates cable cars, Olympic park, Greenwich park inc the maritime museum, and the docklands museum. Also whilst at the natural history go into the sensational butterfly exhibition, my 3 year old loved it last year.

Museum of Childhood, Bethnal Green

Various local waterplay parks (not typical of London but so fun in the summer for those ages, Brockwell is great and playground is fab too)

Different central London parks eg Regents Park / Hampstead Heath

Princess Diana playground / Serpentine

Tate when you go to Southbank

Children's theatre at Unicorn (London Bridge)

That Emirates ride thing over the Thames

A day getting red buses around the sights

Kew Gardens

Greenwich incl Maritime museum

Museum of Docklands

I'd say south bank, Greenwich and a trip down the Thames.. We also did a bus tour with boat trip included so you get the most famous attractions and great photo ops but no time to get bored :-) enjoy your last hoorah here