The nest preschool

Does anyone's child attend this preschool or know anyone who did? I visited, am keen (like the idea of my little one being allowed to climb trees etc) and have put his name down, but of course there are no guarantees as to whether he'll get a place. They did tell me that they had a two year waiting list but then they also encouraged me to put his name down to start this September. I have his name down at some full-day nurseries too but this would be my preference. Reviews and information on the net about this place are virtually non-existent and I can't find anything current.

Have I been a gullible fool and thrown away ?25?

My daughter is starting at the Nest in September and I know lots of parents of children who have attended the nursery, and only have very positive things to say about it.

I put my daughter's name down about 18 months ago, and got a call recently when they were allocating places for this September's intake. So I think it's probably unlikely that they will have any places going for this year - but don't think it's unusual to have to pay to register with nurseries. Seem to remember others that asking for a similar fee.

My daughter goes, and I think it is great. We did have to wait a long time though, around 1.5 years.

Call juliet and the team and see if any spaces after the first round of offers have been made.

Good luck:)

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't surprised about the fee, more that I was encouraged to put my name down for entry this year given how long the waiting list is. In 2 years my son will be at school! I'll give them a call, but it sounds like I've thrown my money away. For a variety of reasons, I doubt we'll be able to take a place in 2015. Oh bother.