Enclosed toddler friendly areas

My boy likes to run free and play independently. If the weather isn't great, I take him to Dulwich library where the childrens section is separately. Occasionally we go to local soft plays but he is guaranteed a snotty nose after them. Other than the library, I was wondering if anyone has any hot tips of other enclosed spots or really good libraries for kids?

A bit further afield but inside the turbine room at the tate modern and southbank generally are great for a car free roam for toddlers. Also the area behind the surrey docks farm along the water was popular when my eldest was younger. I also recently discovered tiny gym at Camberwell after recommendations on here and it's got a lot of space and is cleaner then a lot of other softplays plus has more gym like equipment. Think it's on Monday and Thursdays at 10:15 and 11:15.

Your user name happens to be very similar to my toddlers favourite babble/word 'nomye-nomye-nomye'! Did you get it from your own baby's babble?

Anyway, my favourites are the southbank centre, has a vast lobby and a glass lift which he loves, and the horniman museum.