6th wedding anniversary - iron - help!

Am at a total loss of what to get oh for our 6th wedding anniversary, the traditional theme is iron... I thought about le creuset cast iron stuff but we don't really need anything... I thought about something related to sources of iron (red meat, pulses, dried fruit etc) but can't think of anything.... I looked for cast iron gifts on google but nothing there really took my fancy either!

Any other ideas guys?

Victorian cast iron firedog or decorative door holder? Polished steel candel holders? Cast iron bird bath? An iron horse shoe (over the door for luck)? New set of steel carving knives? Heated steel towel rack? Cast iron door knocker?

Thanks for the suggestions! Saffron all your thoughts got my mind whirring and I've ended up getting him a vintage style wall-mounted cast iron bottle opener thing from ebay (I was thinking he could put it out by the BBQ in the garden), thanks again! And yes sugar is the other one, but I just bought him a load of chocolate for Father's Day, so I think we have enough naughty stuff in the house for the time being! X

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In