Cleaner needed

Can anyone recommend a cleaner in East Dulwich? We're located near Dulwich library and would like someone to come fortnightly to clean our 2 br flat. I recently had a little girl via a c-section so it would be great to have some help with the house until I fully recover. We would like someone to start later this month or in early July until maybe September.

Katie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I use Three 5g - super fast and it works out the box
    • Two sets of keys were posted through our door on Sunday, but they’re not anything to do with us! They look like they might belong to an Airbnb host, or similar. We’ve tried emailing the company on the key ring, but no joy so far.    If it sounds like these might be yours, please PM me with a description so I can verify and get them back to you! 
    • I just joined when I moved to Dulwich 3 years ago.  I have never seen a GP and I wouldn't even know their names.  It is a shame.  I have had to go to AnE for a chest infection as I was sick for over 3 weeks. I don't know what to make of it.  Is this a conspiracy to force people to go private.  If they can afford it.  Or are they just trying to kill us off through lack of medical support.  I do not think that I am qualified to diagnose my own medical condition.  This system is surely not a safe one.   And people will eventually die due to lack of basic health care.  It is a very bad situation.   From cradle to grave.  It seems more grave than cradle to me.  Are all so called GP practises as bad?
    • Years ago there was something similar locally,  but out of a bright blue sky,  so completely unexpected. A bolt from the blue. I heard this massive bang, the loudest thing I'd ever heard (until today!) I went out to investigate and found lightning had struck a house in Whateley Road (I think it was Whateley Road.  Other people may remember, as quite a  few other people were also gathered around). The lightning had gone down the chimney. The fire service were there for some time. It was quite exciting, though I don't suppose the people in the house it struck thought so! https://www.essearth.com/what-is-a-lightning-bolt-from-the-blue/    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In