Heber nursery

What are the chances of getting in when they are already full for this September intake? I called yesterday and they encouraged me to still fill in an application form but I could tell by the look on the receptionists face when I told her that that my chances are probably slim to none! X

get on the waiting list anyway as i think there are quite a lot of changes nearer the time. afternoons tend to get more spaces available. We got a place for January.

also, a tip - even if you haven?t heard anything from the nursery I would just pop in at the start of term and remind them who you are.

• 2 weeks later...
I know that Amott Road PreSchool has spaces for September 2014 if you don't get into Heber. Both my sons have been at the preschool and totally loved it - my eldest is coming out of Reception at GR and has exceed expectations in all of the 17 EY development goals they measured him on. He particularly never went to another early years setting (my youngest has) - but they have both truly thrived there and I joined the parents committee as I was so pleased with their progress and hto get more involved in the pre-school. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks