8 year old girl's haircut

My daughter hasn't had her haircut for a couple of years (it was in Wales). Any recommendations for local hairdressers? I've seen a thread which mentions the little clipper and Village Way. Any others?

Thanks

Personally I wouldn't use Little Clipper for an older girls haircut. I think they're great at what they do when there are little (pre-school) children involved, but for cuts that "matter" a bit more the attention to detail isn't there. My daughter was left with a very wonky bob last time we went (she sat perfectly still the whole time, so it wasn't due to her wriggling about).

Her most recent haircut was at the Galleon, on the corner of a Forest Hill and Dunstans Rd, they were great. I've used Village Way in the past too, they were also very good with her. My hairdresser (Kuki) also cater for children, but it can be tricky to get an appointment as they're very popular.

Can highly recommend Linda at heavenly hair and nails near barsolona and opposite what was the grove pub.

She cut my daughters hair and it was the best cut that my dauGhter has had from all the local,salons, layered it to look thicker and really spent time on her rather than just combing it through then snipping a cm off the bottom as she has had elsewhere.

They are closed this week for a refurb but def worth giving them a try next week when they re open.

Can highly recommend GMs. It is ?14 (or it was last time I checked) and the people there are very accomodating and lovely to kids.

Don't go to little clippers. Appaling customer service and mostly they do half job to get rid of you as quickly as poss.