Seeking feedback from local parents

Hello all,

I have been offered the opportunity to take over the running of a small family business providing soft play / play equipment hire for young children. The equipment would be hired to keep children entertained at events such as children's birthday parties, weddings, family events etc.

Included in the hire package would be a range of soft play shapes, rockers, ride-ons etc. all suitable of under 5's and would be available for hire either at home (inside or in the garden), or at venues/hall....

I'm looking into the practicalities, but before I commit myself, I wanted some feedback from parents - would there be any interest in this sort of thing locally? I am not sure if it current success is due to the area it is located in and what is available locally for parents/children up there.

Any comments & feedback would be welcome

Thanks

Charlee

Tippeetoes do this as mentioned above, though I'm sure there is room for another company locally as SO many families! Someone did post about opening a soft play place in ED but I've not seen anything so maybe that plan never happened...